2013 Royal Mail Prices
From 2nd April 2013 will the following changes to the cost of postage in the UK will become effective:
• First Class franked mail rising from 44p for a standard letter to 47p
• First Class stamps staying at 60p
• Second Class large letters to stay at 90p
• Second Class franked mail from 31p to 33p
• Second Class large letters at 69p
• Compensation Prices – for First Class or Second Class Signed For Items from £46 to £56 & for loss or damage of untracked products from £46 to £20
Other 2013 Royal Mail changes include:
• Making services more simple with Guaranteed, Tracked and Standard tariffs
• The company aligning themselves more closely with Parcelforce, encouraging customers to go with them for heavier items
• Fuel surcharge of 2.5 per cent for Special Delivery Guaranteed and Royal Mail Tracked 24 and 48
• Honouring fixed prices in existing contracts
Fill out the form at the top of this page to compare franking machine prices. We will help you save money today.
Franked vs Non Franked Price Comparison
Despite the huge 2012 franked mail price hike, businesses who rely upon the postal system for marketing, invoicing, and client correspondence are still getting the best deal by renting or buying a franking machine for the office, as the price of stamps also rose significantly, but at an even greater rate.
During 2013, business owners who utilise the discounted rates offered by Royal Mail for franked post could be saving their company from overpaying or even underpaying. This is clearly a huge advantage not only when sending out mass mailings but also when sending out individual, everyday pieces.
Looking for a Franking Machine?
Fill out the form at the top of this page & we will help you compare franking machine prices.